Labels

Sunday, August 15, 2010

err... current issues!



This is week two since I started my intake at Taylors. I found out that I have few heavy subjects that I have to cook in these courses. I notice that my brain are not working properly, I was trying and trying to click out idea from my brain. I was cracking for few days. Idea still did not pop out like I expected, I keep cracking and cracking and I trying to force out idea. Things keep pop out.. such as gamble addiction, online addiction, pre marriage sex, global warning, global financial crisis, celebrity role model, corruption, sex orientation, poverty, alcohol & drugs abuse and things like that’s . I keep do few mind maps. Idea was all around me and I cannot do any decision which idea should I choose. Mind maps are all around me and I try to pick one. I been so picky because I wanted be different from others students. There are so many students taking this subject I worry my work will not able to be interested like others……

Why I choose Depression? I feel that by doing this will make my life easy? I believe that everyone been thru this. It’s just another topic that most people will do. I have look thru some clip and I notice that a lot teenagers show depression mostly on sadness and most likely involve in love story. Very people did not notice by cannot complete assignment can lead to depression like what I am trying to do now…

still thinking what to write... 1500... word to go! idea where are u!
Depression
Why I choose depression?
By doing what can lead the topic interesting?
What I can show people by doing this topic?
How I am going to this?
How people react to depression?
By doing what we can get out from depression?
Normally what type of mood we can say we fall for depression?
Depression basically brings us to sad mood?
Apathy

No comments:

Post a Comment